Today we live in an atomised society1 where people from any social network can experience themselves as disjointed or sometimes even alienated.
While we may gain a temporary sense of relief from digital encounters, various forms of entertainment, or brand new objects, we inevitably get back to the sensation that something is missing in the spaces between us.
At The Kindest we realise the need to fill these spaces with compassion and make them a place where it's fun and easy to reconnect – with ourselves, with nature, with each other.
Our services include
- social space design
- idea generation
- creative strategy
- identity building
- workshop management
- employability development
- team training
Kindest spaces are ...
- considerate when they evoke empathy in individuals.
- communicative when they foster understanding in participants.
- cooperative when they involve everybody in the creation and maintenance.
- conciliatory when they attract people not otherwise sharing common ground.
Should you wish to use our services, please get in touch.